Friday, October 14, 2011

Nailed it.

Picture Post
With my feet swollen now, I really should get a pedicure. I would usually paint my nails myself but the belly gets in the way now and I have lost a lot of flexibility. I am not going to get one anytime soon, but I am biting my nails in anticipation for them to get prettified.

Here are some painted nail inspirations I will need to do soon.
Instead of an engagement ring?
French Manicure?
With just a little glitter nail polish on the brush, start at the tip of the nail and brush back.
Matte and glossy French Manicure
Pastel and Nude
On a different tip

Wonder if this works...get a bowl of water, pour little bits of all the different shades you want, it should float on the top, swirl with a toothpick or something like it and when it looks like you want on top of the water, then dip your nails through the water...probably the best thing I've ever seen.
Inverted
Velvety nails
Chevron Nails
Sunshine.

Thanks for visiting.
AM



1 comment:

The Procrastinator said...

I can never get this marbled manicure to work. And every single time I try, there's a huuuuuge mess to clean up. I love the way it looks though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails